Need zam zam water

Hi guys!
probably the last question during my stay in Riyadh. is there any place where i can get zam zam water that i can take along to India? I know that you cant buy it but do you know any place where i can get it?

Its available on most of the shops selling dates. I bought a bottle for 15 SAR a month before.

oh, awesome! can you suggest me a shop for this in riyadh? I stay on the Abdul Aziz Road. Which is the nearest place where i can buy it?

i know few shops on abdul aziz near Indian cusine towards exit-5.
Also there is a shop on exit-6 (Abu Bakr siddiq road) near Shawaya & fitness time.
Message me your number. I ll guide you to the location

go to Deera masjid..you will find it there outside in the islamic shop

Indian Summer on King AbdulAziz road. right next to it theere is a shop. If you need exact address PM me

Guys, don't start believing people that easily.

- Zam zam water sold in Riyadh is mostly usual tap water. The best and most trustable way to get it is to fill it YOUSELF in the Haram.

The same goes true for Ajwa dates. If you have any friends living in Medina since long time, request them to visit farms there to get original fresh Ajwa.
One tip: Ajwa is never soft date unless it's years old and that's what you get in Riyadh.

TLL the shop m referin to is a big shop specifically for these things

For ajwa kingdom dates is best as an if you cant get it from medina.
Ajwa is 120 per kg at kingdom dates and amber 100 per kg.
I got them last month.

Ah...you missed the point @pkmusd... :(
The world is like this and KSA is no exception.

TheLegendLeads wrote:

Ah...you missed the point @pkmusd... :(
The world is like this and KSA is no exception.

sorry for that bro :(

TheLegendLeads wrote:

- Zam zam water sold in Riyadh is mostly usual tap water. The best and most trustable way to get it is to fill it YOUSELF in the Haram.

The same goes true for Ajwa dates. If you have any friends living in Medina since long time, request them to visit farms there to get original fresh Ajwa.
One tip: Ajwa is never soft date unless it's years old and that's what you get in Riyadh.

Well you may be right but its still incredible!!!
If its really happening like this then Authorities must have been took a serious notice of this? Ajwa and ZamZam are even sold in shops in posh areas, i dont think so a shopkeeper in posh area can enjoy that much liberty in riyadh to openly cheat on sacred stuff.

malisohail wrote:
TheLegendLeads wrote:

Well you may be right but its still incredible!!!
If its really happening like this then Authorities must have been took a serious notice of this? Ajwa and ZamZam are even sold in shops in posh areas, i dont think so a shopkeeper in posh area can enjoy that much liberty in riyadh to openly cheat on sacred stuff.

Thats why I recommend buy from good shops like kingdom dates for dates and specific approved shops for Zamzam.. like I've mentioned in the thread.

pkmusd wrote:

I got them last month.

Ajwa is 60-80 SAR in Medina depending on size. I just bought last week while i was in Medina.

RehabDoctor wrote:

Ajwa is 60-80 SAR in Medina depending on size. I just bought last week while i was in Medina.

Yep. ~75 is the rate I get from Medina farms. One of my colleagues was born in Medina and he knows things there very well. He himself drives to trusted farms and gets me the Ajwa.

RehabDoctor wrote:
pkmusd wrote:

I got them last month.

Right, in riyadh they sell it for 30 -40 percent premium

pkmusd wrote:
RehabDoctor wrote:
pkmusd wrote:

I got them last month.

Right, in riyadh they sell it for 30 -40 percent premium

At Riyadh airport it was 160 SAR per kilo.

How to buy Zam Zam water in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (Updated)

Before Ramadan, government changed its policy about availability of Zam Zam at King Abdullah Zam Zam Water Distribution Center, Makkah. (Its location can be found on this link: naumankhan.blogspot.com/2013/06/useful-locations-while-travelling-to.html). As per the latest rule, one can only buy 4 Zam Zam bottles per Iqama per 10 days.

This resulted in rise in the prices of Zam Zam bottles throughout KSA. In Riyadh the the price of 1 Zam Zam bottle reached SR 25 to SR 30. After a gap of 2 months, this week I have found a Super Market selling Zam Zam bottles for SR 15 in Riyadh, the details are on the following link: