Kind french au pair in Tokyo 2010

Konnichiwa!

My name's Lucie, I'm 25 years old, I come from Paris (so I am french) and I am an artist! I like to draw, to sing, to write, photography, to dream,to travel, Fairy Tails, celtic and classical music, Japanese culture and language... I'm a sensitive, opened-mind, independent, serious and smiling person. I'm a passionate girl. I love life!

I plan to go to Tokyo with a working holiday visa in 2010 (I will train as a graphic designer from November 2009 to June 2010). That's why I am looking for a sweet host family for 3 to 24 months, live-in or live-out, to take care about your children and improve my english/japanese. I really want to work as an Au pair because I think it's a good opportunity to meet new people and discover new culture all around the world. It is also a good way to learn languages.

I love children. I have 2 sisters 15-17 one of them is disabled and a brother 13. So I can Look After disabled children and I like it!. I like to do some activities with children, to help them for their homeworks, and to be a special big sister for them :- I like to learn new things everyday and to teach my knowledge.In 2005 I had training in a nursery with young children 2 to 10 years old.

Please let me share your family life!

Contact me^^

I'm always looking for a family in Tokyo (au pair or baby sitter). Live-in or live-out. Available from September 2010 for 1 to 24 months!

Contact me!

Hi Japoniz,
You could place an ad in the Job section in Classifieds Tokyo.
Good luck :)
Arlette

Hi Japoniz,
Im just writing to you because your "interests" seems like what I also enjoy.
Although I have no intention to make you my au pair, we can exchange opinions about many things.

I am Japanese and now live in Tokyo.

Best,
YTM

P.S. I visited Paris last month.  I fell in love with the city immediately.