Who lives in or near al nada and al danah? DON'T WANT TO BE LONELY!!!

Anyone out there...?

Hi lostris01 and welcome to the forum.

Maybe an introduction could help :)

Regards
Armand

welcome where u live in khobar

Hiya,
Welcome to the blog. U r lucky u found this site. I have been here for nearly a year and found this blog like 2 weeks or so back. Just enrolled for a scuba diving adventure training. U can join too if u like.

paradigmshift wrote:

welcome where u live in khobar

According to her profile, she isn't even here yet lol

Yeh thanks - perhaps an intro. would have been wise!

I'm Mikayla and I am in Newcastle-upon-Tyne at the moment.

I'm going to be living in Al Nada if I pass the medical  (Amsterdam trip last month was perhaps not best idea! haha) and working in Sara compound.

I'm starting fresh so up for meeting like minded individuals;

Like minded in terms of liking...

-adventure, travel, food, films, books, exploring - ANYTHING interesting really (try anything once).

Slightly sinister senses of humour welcome :-)

Oh - and thanks for replying!

Scuba sounds good as long as I don't have to wear full abaya in the water - will get tangled and drown lol.

Which is the best private beach resort? I heard lots about moon, sunset and one or two others but which one offers most activities and are they expensive?

ta!

x

Hi, first of all welcome to the forum. I have a couple of answers for

lostris01 wrote:

I'm going to be living in Al Nada if I pass the medical  (Amsterdam trip last month was perhaps not best idea! haha) and working in Sara compound.

LOL, I hope that at least the brownies worth it. Something similar happened to me: I did my first exam after going to a brazilian churrascaria and my cholesterol levels were ridiculously high... Despite that, nobody complained afterwards (I checked myself later and I'm good, alhamdullilah). Just be careful.

lostris01 wrote:

Oh - and thanks for replying!

Which is the best private beach resort? I heard lots about moon, sunset and one or two others but which one offers most activities and are they expensive?

ta!

x

Private beach  resorts: most of them are in Half Moon Bay area and the prices go from SAR 70 to SAR 200 or more per person and per day,obviously the more you pay the nicer you get, it's up to you. This fee covers the entrance, the installations use (showers, pools, volleyball stuff, grills, beds, umbrellas...) and the joy of having some relaxed environment to chill out during daylight time. These places also offer villas to stay at night but they are costly, some places also have ammenities like waterbikes for rent with an extra cost.

And now some popular names there: Mövenpick, Sunset Beach, Baher Villas, Holiday Inn Resort, etc. You may find some private corporate beaches (ARAMCO, KFU...) but you need an invitation from an insider.

Oh! I almost forget: if you're lucky enough to get multi-entry you may want to go to Bahrain where normal beach days happen.

Interesting examples of water fun there:

Dilmun Water Park - The largest water park in GCC

Dar Islands - same system as Half Moon Bay: villas for rent, fishing, etc. You might add sailing and dolphin swim there too.

Amwaj Marina: Pretty much standard beach, except that they have occasional events with several DJs and hundreds of clubbers :)

... And that's how someone should survive this place (C'mon, even my profile picture sys so LOL)

Thanks for all this info Juangcr, really valuable .. Il get my multi probably by the end of this week so then i can get to visit Bahrain and get a little more out of life than i can in here so thanks again .. ;) !

Hey Juan, thanks a lot - they are all the sorts of things I would like to do!

Bahrain sounds good.

I just want to make sure I can enjoy the beaches (even if not in Saudi public).

I have a good week there before I work so I want to explore the fun stuff!

Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!
x