Getting to know new folks in Malmo

Greetings!
Just moved to Malmo last weekend to follow up on an internship position. Very much liking the area and have spent past few days walking about the place to try and get the lay of the land and all that, but looking to get to know me some people! Just out of University, speak English and French though sadly a bit out of practice with the latter. So yeah, new to the country, the city and the site so looking for a new network of people to interact with. :)
Ta ta

'ullo there,

I've been here for two years - engaged to a Swedish girl (the usual story!) Happy to meet up for a coffee as and when.

Adrian

Hello JAG42.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

hey Adrian, sounds like a good plan, im usually working till 5:30pm and free all weekend. so whenever's convenient for you should do me nicely! Dont really know any good coffee places yet though ;)

Okay then! Well, if you are not too shattered after work, then a late afternoon thing would suit me fine. Whereabouts do you work, I can try and think of a good coffee place as convenient as possible - I cycle, so am pretty mobile as to where we meet.

Lemme know.

Adrian

No reason that shouldn't work, i'm on Kalendegatan street (below St Peter's Cathedral).
All my best!

Maybe meeting up at the statue in the middle of Storatorg?

I tried uploading a photo of myself on here for the purposes of making me identifiable, but apparently my face was deemed 'unsuitable' for this website!

But let me know when you are around and I'll be the lanky, speccy English  bloke loitering around!

The  Storatorg statue being the man on horse statue that appears to be obligatory for all towns? This website sounds hilariously prudish if can't tolerate faces, hopefully should work out i'll be the guy with glasses looking completely lost and bewildered!
what date/time then?

Actually, by pure coincidence, I have just this very moment arranged to meet a Kenyan chum for coffee on Wednesday afternoon - she may very well bail/be so late she actually arrives on Thursday, but you are more than welcome to join us - does that suit?

My face, and all its ridiculous qualities, can be found here:

https://www.facebook.com/adrian.grist.75

If you're sure i wouldn't be intruding that would be delightful! so Wednesday in the middle of  Storatorg at 5ish?

I am not sure what time I am meeting Rose the Kenyan Who Is Always Late, but I/we'll not stray far, so I can meet you at the statue - I'll send my mobile number in a private mail so you can text if it all goes pear-shaped.

Fantastic !