Looking for schools

I have some friends who are moving to Alexandria in November and have 2 school aged children.  I am completely unfamiliar with the international school scene in Alex.  These kids have been attending a British school in Qatar for a few years and would like to continue with the British system but also would be willing to consider American schools.  The most important thing for them is a challenging curriculum program.  Anyone out there have ideas? If so, please write to me directly at my email address: amyemcmahon@hotmail   THANKS!

Did you try to search with Google?

I have searched the net.  Very little in regards to information, only names and contact info for the schools.  I'm hoping for opinions from people who have searched themselves or who know of people who have.  Getting the opinions from the schools themselves will not help me.

International schools in Alexandria
hope this helps

Shods American School

Teba international schools

Oxford International Institute

ElMasrea International School

Delta International Languages Schools

Alex International School

hope this was helpful

Belal,

THanks a lot for the list.  However, I'm mostly looking for information on the quality of the schools.  Do you have an opinion about them?

if you haven't already, take a look at the Egypt section of 'expatforum.com'.

I have seen many conversations on there about schooling and I'm sure Alexandria has been mentioned at some point.
I will suggest going through old posts though because if you post a new thread I'm sure the regulars will just tell you to check old threads LOL 

hope that helps a little :) good luck