Meet people

Hi, I'm Elodie and i'm French, I am just coming in Brisbane( 1 week) and i would like to meet people. I'm an aupair but my schedule is very flexible, I have  a lot of free time. 
Don't hesitate to contact me,
I speak french, spanish and english
I think it will be a good idea if we organise something this week or next weekend or after we other people.

See u soon. ;)

Elodie

Welcome to Expat.com Elodie!;)

Harmonie.

Salut Elodie..
                Comment ca va? I am Anthony. I am also moving to Brisbane soon. Seems you have already spent some time in brizzy and so might already know people in there. But nothing wrong in meeting new people right? I am currently working in an Australian company and while I am in Brisbane I would love to meet new people, speicially French.I am of Indian and Portugeuse origin. I have studied, lived and worked in France and Europe and looking forward to meet more Europeans.. If you would like to catch up once I am in Brisbane let me know. Looking forward to it.

Abientot,

Salut.

HI! I have been in the Brisbane area for just over a week, I get the next 5 days off so looking for some good things to do and maybe meet some new people.

I am from the USA and am here as an au pair also.

Tracee

Hey Hi!... I recently moved to Brisbane. I am up for meeting new people as well. Let me know if you want to go for a coffee or some drinks either tomorrow evening or sunday .

Tony

Tony, just saw your post now, I would have liked to meet up, but my coworker has the car tonight and tomorrow am I am heading to the Sunshine Coast for a few days. If you find your way up there send me a message.