Meeting people to just grab a coffee, a movie or go to party with

Hi, I just moved to madrid yesterday and iŽm looking to meet people just to hang around with. IŽm here as an au pair for a year and donŽt feel like passing it alone.

If you are in the same case or just want to meet new people just send me an e mail. :)

Hello shannen H.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

Hey..

I'm an au pair from Germany and I'll stay in Madrid for one year. I arrived two weeks ago and looking for other au pairs to meet up. :)

Hi Nathalie! Just tell me when you would like to meet up you can add me on facebook if you want : http://www.facebook.com/shanen.j.healy:)

Hi my name is Natasha 22 and I am from Ireland I moved here about 3weeks ago. I am teaching in a school. Would love to make some friends to hang out with as I am also here for a year :) my email is [email protected] if you want to email me or add me on Facebook :)

Hi girls!

I live in Arganda del Rey at the moment. It's about 40 minutes far away from Madrid and I'll stay here until next summer. If u'd like to meet up one day for a coffee or whatever just let me know :)

Hey! Sure that would be great. Im going into the city tomorrow if you would like to meet up :)

Heyy, I also just moved here to be an au pair for the year, my facebook is facebook.com/Laura.Flora.Dora.McAndrew if you want to add me - I'd really like to meet up with other people in a similar situation to get a coffee or something!xx

Hi there, im spanish and i have been expat aswell in the past. Let me know if you wanna meet up, or ask about places to go or just any questions about madrid that i could help with.
im looking forward practicing my rusty german, but i do speak english aswell

I just moved to Madrid to au pair for a year and came across this blog. It's a great idea! I'd love to meet people and explore the city together! If anyone who has been here for a little while has suggestions or advice, I'm all ears :) Thanks!

Julie

Hi juliebd
I'd like to move to spain,I hope we meet there for coffee.
    Thanks
     yaklef