House for Sale in Mauritius

Dear All,

I have a house for sale in Mauritius so if there is anyone interested or knows of anyone who is interested in buying, please let me know.

The property is near Curepipe so easy access to Phoenix, Quatre Bornes, Curepipe of course, Vacoas and slightly longer drive (20 mins approx) to Port Louis.

Commission will be given to the person finding me a buyer.

Thanks

Jahan

please post your ad in the Mauritius classifieds ;)

Thanks !

Jahan

Please give more details, such as neraly exact location, area of land, area of building, and approximate price.

I'll see if I can afford, as I am looking for a office space cum residence.

Thanks and regards

Vayid

Vayid... I'm also looking for an office space cum residence.. Will you share your office or home with me :D> ???

Dear Nadeem

I wonder whether you are joking when asking “Will you share your office or home with me  >???”

Do you share your HOME with strangers? I DO NOT.

Cheers

Vayid

Vayid... I was joking indeed. Isn't it silly to believe that I was serious !?

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

House on sale in Perebyere!!!!!!!!!!
[moderated]

ADVERTISING:

The forum is not aimed at helping you to promote your company and products. If your thread is of a commercial nature, please use the dedicated sections: we invite you to register in the Mauritius Business directory or to have a look at our Advertising page.

Refer to CODE OF CONDUCT

Hi may I know the price u sell the house pls mail me on [email protected]

Hi Varsha. Have emailed you pls check!

I am interested to buy home in mauritus, so please gives all the details e.g how many rooms, single story or double and finally the price.

Regards,

Moovati seethiah

Hi guys,

please use the housing section, thanks !

-thread closed-

Closed