Funny Croatia -CPD(Croatian Police Department)

Croatia,beautiful country with a strong political standard,and its inhabitants full of patriotism,,...and yet.........

Yet,it has its funny side,and usually,funny does not rythme with the truth,.but lets keep it on a happy note.

Did you ever went to the police station for an info regarding immigration purpose?and gosh,.the lady in the small office give you a list of documents that you need to bring,.very mandatory,until you come again,and Ooopssss,..the lady again is not satisfied because she just checked that there are different papers needed.
Very angry i was,but it was funny because,i decided to go to another police station in a different City,and to my amazement,the other lady in the other small office give me a different version of the law,and of the list,.whom to trust???that was the very important question!!!

as i said,.it was kind of funnY at the end,.

funny Croatia is subject for entertaining purpose with a slice of pure truth,.

Go with the one who asks less paperwork and see if it works, if not go with the one which is closer to your place :D
Nothing weird here to get contradictory information.

to be completely honest,.i have tried everything,till i even gave extra documents which were requested but not needed anymore,.lots of contradictory information,thats for sure,.hehehehehe