Help for a Native English speaker

Hello members of this forum,

I am new here!!

My name is Colin, and I am living and working in Russia as a native  English teacher.

I am very keen on finding an English teaching job in Ukraine, before the end of 2012 or the beginning of 2013.

I am TEFL qualified and teach groups or 1:1 of all ages and abilities.

It would be a great help if somebody here could help me in my search for a job.  I speak Russian at an Intermediate level,  although I find writing and reading Russian a little difficult.

Thank you for reading this note,  and I hope to hear from somebody soon.

Hi Colin and welcome to Expat.com!

Hope that other members will soon share their experience with you.;)

Have you tried to post an advert in the section Jobs in Ukraine? It may help.

Harmonie.

Hi there,

You can contact me by sending a message to my inbox if you meed any help and you can also check out these schools. I'm currently working in some of these schools. There are many of 'em here in Kyiv.

Check out these schools.

phoenixcenter.com.ua/

greenforest.com.ua/

smile-school.com.ua/

speak-up.com.ua/en/

Kolya wrote:

Hello members of this forum,

I am new here!!

My name is Colin, and I am living and working in Russia as a native  English teacher.

I am very keen on finding an English teaching job in Ukraine, before the end of 2012 or the beginning of 2013.

I am TEFL qualified and teach groups or 1:1 of all ages and abilities.

It would be a great help if somebody here could help me in my search for a job.  I speak Russian at an Intermediate level,  although I find writing and reading Russian a little difficult.

Thank you for reading this note,  and I hope to hear from somebody soon.

If you still need help and you are looking for a freelancing job, then I might help you to find students for you. PM if you are interested.