Just moved to Switzerland (near Baden) from the UK! Hello!

I am a 21 year old english girl who has just moved to Switzerland! I am a graduate of the University of Manchester and came to be an au pair to learn German and experience living in Switzerland, in the hope of potentially staying and finding a job here when my year is up! It would be cool to meet some people who live close to Baden (or Zurich.

Hi sophie_c !

Welcome to Expat.com ;)

Armand

Hey Sophie,
I will be in the area tomorrow and would like to learn the area.I will be working here 1 month. Maybe we can figure somethings out together and explore what switzerland has to offer. Talk soon

Hi Sophie,

Welcome to Switzerland!

Hello sophie this is apophia from uganda  i have been her for 6months now live with my boyfriend who is swiss in zurich.it would be great to know u.***

Moderated by Bhavna 2 months ago
Reason : Contact details should be shared in private.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@sophie_c

Hi I'm from Canada and moved here with my girlfriend. She has Ayurvedic treatment xmcentres in Basel and widish. If you are looking for a joint b let me know

@Crishancumar

Hello and welcome !

Please note that this is an old thread from 2012. Sophie is not active on the website.

I would recommend that you start your own thread on the Switzerland forum so that active members can reach out to you.

All the best

Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed