Any good place to buy car accessories in Riyadh

Hi everyone,
I would like to know if someone knows of a place to buy car accesories and get them fitted for instance LCD screen and other related stuff.
I don't want to go to drive7 as they would be v expensive. I got the windoes tinted from them for 1500 SR.

check out the stretch of Al-Ghurabi in Al-Batha district... Just enjoy the environment though ;)

Check out PitStop on Dabbab St. (close to King Abdulaziz Rd)

Don't know about their prices but probably quite expensive.

You also have a bunch of "no-name" workshops on Urouba, close to EuroMarché, just west of Takhasussi. Same thing in Batha, just east off Batha St. I don't know the quality of their work but they should be a bit cheaper than the branded shops.

Thanks guys for such a quick response. Em looking for quality with reaonsable price not over expensive like I mentioned Drive 7.

Forsure I will check pitstop
Also today I saw a deal on cobone.com offerign full service for 299. including waxing polish may be they have these tsuff too.

Al Olayan for Car Accessories is a famous name. One of their store on Khurais road saves you from the hassle of being in Gorabi.

They have online selling as well: nxway.com/

TheLegendLeads wrote:

Al Olayan for Car Accessories is a famous name. One of their store on Khurais road saves you from the hassle of being in Gorabi.

They have online selling as well: nxway.com/

awesome man, leme check their website.. em sure they can do fittings as well right..