No Job seeker visa

Recently Labour minister Hanne Bjurstrøm announced that Norway will not grant visa from India nepal and srilanka...... As they are number of applications from around Indian  subcontinent Region...

No futher Job seeking visa will be taken  for applicants from these countries...... However who already have applied visa can APPEAL the rejection ---->if you have proper documents.

Most of the applicants provided fake documents as residence information.

Some are providing residence contract for job-seekers visa, Be aware of them. from one house they are providing to above 100.
So please don't fall for them and waste time money and hope.

Good luck to all.

how do you know this? Kindly give evidence.

The Norway labour minister spoken to media as follows
You can read this on following link

http://www.aftenposten.no/nyheter/iriks … 80067.html

With all due respect brother... I don't want some money to waste in trying for visa with hope..........That will not fullfill

Hi
i am also planning to be there at Norway via Jobsearch visa. i am from India. Is it possible to get 'Jobsearch' visa.

Pl share your valuable feedback.

As seen in present scenarios .......It will be Depend on Many cases.

Most of the applications are being Rejected From May..And Even though If you are qualified and Submit the valid documents to embassy..
They may not Grant the Visa by simply saying Norwegian is must for your field and your English is Secondary Language. There are cases that Embassy itself decides The probability of getting a job for you in Norway. Most important thing is to get accommodation in Norway, It is highly impossible to get it...not even stepping in norway.
And Truly we can't Blame Norwegian Embassy Because they are doing right even for Indians also by rejecting applications
Many of persons are returning Origin countries in getting a job not only Indians because of language barrier. I can strongly suggest that please don't put hopes on Norway job search visa.

To my knowledge Lot of people applied for norway job search visa from India.
It is not possible for a small country like Norway to accept all the visas. where foreign population dominates local....

I am not suggesting anyone that not to apply for Norway..
But Please analyse your Position and what are chances of getting a job in Norway with out knowing Norwegian. and then apply.