Visa delays

Hello everyone

I am wondering if anyone has experienced visa delays to Oman ?
how long it suppose to take for a visa to be issued for a middle east national ?

Thanks

mak79 wrote:

Hello everyone

I am wondering if anyone has experienced visa delays to Oman ?
how long it suppose to take for a visa to be issued for a middle east national ?

Thanks

hi..still waiting 4 visa for oma musandam since 5 month
can u let me know how long it take

thanks

Hi Mak,
Many of the exapts have gone through that waiting period. It's truly the responsibility of the employer to process all the necessary documents in order to get them a visa for you. The swiftness from the employer's side depends upon how fast they need you to join them. Initially, they would have asked you to get your authenticated certificates for approval from respective agencies (in the case of educational institutions,it is Ministry of Higher Education-MoHE)and the labor department. Once they get that, they will request you to send your medical. It will not take more than 3-4 days to process the visa if all the documents are clear from your side as well as from the employer side. So, be in touch with the HR and wait for their responses.

Good luck..!!!

Regards

Hello all
Just couldn't but reply to this thread. I have got a job from MOH Oman and am still waiting for the final paper works. Almost 3 months now. To be fair to them, they did mention 3 months processing time. So fingers crossed. Anyone else waiting with Ministry of Health?