Want to meet new people

Hello guys, hope this site will help me to find new friends and company. I live here in Dresden for almost a year now. But I didnt have many friends, hope that this will be the start of what I'm looking for.

Hi Munsilla,

welcome to Expat.com! :)

Hallo Christine, thank you for welcoming me in this site. Like what I said, I'm here in Dresden for almost a year now. But I never got the chance to meet Filipino people, can you give me a advice if there is any Filipino Community in Dresden? Thank you in advance.

Hello Munsilla.

Here is the list of Filipino expatriates in Dresden. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hello to all of you! I am also new to Dresden!
Would any of you be interested in a Polyglot meeting?

hello
im new in Dresden want to meet Filipino friends
im came from cebu.

Hey, I'm also kind of new in Dresden. And want to meet people too, in English, German or French :).

LG

Hello parasande,
I'm new in this site and I live in Dresden almost a year but still I didn't meet any Filipino here.I can speak Cebuano.
LG.
Jandre

Hallo Jandre, thanks that you posted here. So you mean your one year already here. I can speak cebuano too, if you have time maybe we could meet together with Parasande. We already plan it in firstweek of February.

Hello everybody,
I live in Dresden since 2 months, and i know nobody, i really would like to make new friends... do you have any suggestions for me??

Hi,

IŽve also just moved to Dresden and would love to meet some people living here. I saw your post about meeting up the first week in Feb. I think that is a great idea. Have you any night in mind??

Well I like to go with friends in bar to drink and dance...
I have a friends that work on a bar in Neustadt called Groovenstation.Do you know it?..Sometimes I go there...

Hey, I'm interested also for a meeting. I'm here since 6 months, working as a volunteer and would love to meet new people.

LG, Marie

good! I live in Pirna,near Dresden, so I can move to Dresden only during week end. We can meet this week end if you agree!

this weekend would be great!! Tomorrow night would be best for me. what do you think?

Hi there, i'm new on this blog. I would love to know other expats living here and build a new friendship!! Who's interested? :cheers:

Im happy to hear from you guys, hope sometime we could meet all together if our schedule and time allows us.

Hi everybody,
I am moving in 2 weeks to Dresden and would love to meet new people, too. If you organize an evening out, please leave a message on the forum so, as soon as I am in town, I will join. Looking forward to meeting some nice, interesting new people!

hi

sundancekid wrote:

Hi everybody,
I am moving in 2 weeks to Dresden and would love to meet new people, too. If you organize an evening out, please leave a message on the forum so, as soon as I am in town, I will join. Looking forward to meeting some nice, interesting new people!

facebook.com/pages/Want-to-meet-new-people-in-Dresden/603420636357805

Hi mehrdadrezaii,
I am from Italy. Have you been in Dresden for a long time? How do you like it?

NIce idea! I just liked the page!

and in this page you can find friend

facebook.com/groups/103975166388265/

hei sorry i've never reply to you because I didn't received any notification and I've see it only now!!! when coulc we meet? i'm in dresden this everning, tomorrow and on wednesday...please tell me what do you think...

Hi! I'm from Italy too.. Dresden is very very nice! How lond will you stay here?

Hi Debora, I just sent you a private message. I will be in Dresden for at least one year but the contract may be extended so it could be longer than that :)

Hello everybody,

my name is Janina and I'm looking for friends who speak English.

I lived for 2 years in South Korea and found there many friends from all over the world. Now I moved back to Dresden again and I am looking for friends in Dresden with whom I can meet regularly.

If you also have interest, please write me a message :)

Im looking forward to meet some of you :)

Hi Janina
welcome backe to Dresden

it is better we all to gether planing to go out at weekend

grill , swimming, ship,boot, sächsische schweitz and etc

regards

Hi Janina,

I believe I replied to a similar message of your on the Fb group called "Want to meet new people in Dresden". Any day starting from Wed 24th is good for me. Looking forward to meeting you guys!

Janina_1979 wrote:

Hello everybody,

my name is Janina and I'm looking for friends who speak English.

I lived for 2 years in South Korea and found there many friends from all over the world. Now I moved back to Dresden again and I am looking for friends in Dresden with whom I can meet regularly.

If you also have interest, please write me a message :)

Im looking forward to meet some of you :)

I am new here too and I am also looking forward to meet new people. Anyone who want feel free to message me. <2