Computer training

Hi all,

Does anyone know where we can learn like msoffice course,programming courses like c,c+ in hochiminh city
for kids and adults also?

Thanks.

All the places I am aware of that teach those skills are run in Vietnamese and not aimed at kids.

Hi Aswini, What make you want to learn C,C plus and not the other languages?

Aswini wrote:

Hi all,

Does anyone know where we can learn like msoffice course,programming courses like c,c+ in hochiminh city

Thanks.

Hello Aswini,
It's hard to find out onebody who teach C,C+ programming by english language in HCMC so u can search on google as "C, C+ programming" or visit website http://www.cprogramming.com/.

Best regards,
Duyen Hai

I would also be interested, even if teach in vietnamese (could learn more vietnamese by the way) :)

EDIT : interested, for a C++ programming course.

Hi Ms Aswini

I can teach Microsoft Office Course for kids and adults at your home.

Please contact me if you need. My mobile phone number: +84933542055

Thanks

Aswini wrote:

Hi all,

Thanks.

Aswini!
Where do you live exactly Phu My Hung or...?
Better you should go nearby Computer center and study there, if you need a Certificate in C or C+.
If you just need computer literacy and no need a certificate, just call some Teachers to teach at home.

This thread is almost a year old! The op has made no posts since on any topics. So I guess they found someone or have moved on.

laidbackfreak wrote:

This thread is almost a year old! The op has made no posts since on any topics. So I guess they found someone or have moved on.

Haizzzzzzzzzzzz! I didn't check it carefully. Just saw notification then answer. Today full problem :D

Hi Aswini,

I am a software engineer, so please reach me via Skype ID: chirstmax_box if you meet any problems. I am online everyday.

thanks,
Anh Tran

Yes, its always a good idea to see when the OP has posted. I have seen posts on a travel forum that have answered a query from 3 years ago, all just a little too late.

Computer is  becoming the need of the people now a days. In every field of life.So in order to learn Computer you must join free crash courses as provided by  the plus.google.com/108775660642231540606Computer Traning Classes New york. I also have learned the Computer basics from them and now i am working in an IT industry.

I want to learn programming in. HCMC
Do you guys know any school ? ( vietnamese or english doesn't matter)
Thanks in advance