EXPAT MEETUP (FRIDAY)

Hello Everyone

Since a lot of us are on here looking for friends and what not I thought I would arrange a meet up. This Friday at 7.30pm for desert or something in the Dubai Mall.

We can meet at the entrance to the Food court on the Reel Cinema side of the Food court near the ATMs if you know where that is.

If everyone is keen we could make this a regular meet up.

Feel free to ask any questions or express interest.

Thanks Alan

alant237 wrote:

Hello Everyone

Since a lot of us are on here looking for friends and what not I thought I would arrange a meet up. This Friday at 7.30pm for desert or something in the Dubai Mall.

We can meet at the entrance to the Food court on the Reel Cinema side of the Food court near the ATMs if you know where that is.

Thanks Alan

So will this be formal or informal, or just show up? Can you use your real name or alias as per the site? I think we need some ground rules and "common sense" because sometimes that's not so common. And I surely wouldn't like someone following me home...

Call me paranoid.

hey guys
Sounds good buddy...lets just get a head count and get a final conformation on the day before.

Cheers

So will this be formal or informal, or just show up? Can you use your real name or alias as per the site? I think we need some ground rules and "common sense" because sometimes that's not so common. And I surely wouldn't like someone following me home...

Call me paranoid.

Excellent questions Mr Michael Mc Lardy!

I can feel your organizational skills! Hopes you will will make some great meet ups, may be I will be attending one soon.

kind regards,

Riswan

Very important questions thanks guys :) yeah this is the first meet up I have organised, its just a show up, use a nickname or whatever, we can make ground rules as soon as we form a group. I was hoping to make this a fornightly occasion if you guys want. And in Dubai I very much doubt anyone will follow you home

i think more easy is just fix a color of cloth that to easy to meetup..maybe just all black t shirt...
that maybe will easy for everybody

Is there any gathering going around.

Let me know the venue & how to reach there by public transport.

PM me for my contact no.

Hi Alan,

I guess i missed it.... When is the next meet happening?

Regards,
Daisy

alant237 wrote:

Hello Everyone

Thanks Alan

Hi,Alan,

am waiting for the next meeting..............

let me know..

with regards

Nizar.

Hey people, i want to join in too for the next meet up.. Me Raj, from India.. also if any one interested to create a bikers gang.. do PM me.

Hi everyone,  would be nice to met new ppl around here, let me know about any new meetings! Maria

Lovely_dude, you must be very desperate for girlfriend.