Steel manufacturing Industry in Myanmar

Hi
I'm just looking for some contacts where it may lead to venturing steel business in Myanmar.
I have some oversea clients looking for steel business opportunity.

Any information that helps is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

I am also looking for the steel oriented mostly infrastructure building  &  manufacturing business. Interested party may please contact.

Dear Brother ,

I am burmese national reside in Singare and running water treatment business in Singapore and Myanmar .Steel industry is not developing in Burma .There is big room to development .Government sector is running but not too strong.You should aim Cnsumption in Myanmar and expert to oversea .Would you aim for Myanmar consumption or Export to oversea?.

Tin Htun Aung (Frank)

If you are looking out for steel manufacturing industry in South Africa than BMI Steel Structure in right place for you. BMI Steel has been in the steel fabrication and erection industry since July 1988. The companies 25 years experience is testament to the quality and customer satisfaction in our product. One of the key competencies of BMI is that they will not simply design and construct your steel structure but a client centric approach is taken to maximize efficiency and minimize costs.

Hi there:
There are so many opportunities available as Myanmar is developing. In the beginning of  2012 Myanmar Government has given permission to private sector to build high rise building up to 35th floor. Since then construction projects are popping up everywhere across the Yangon. Some of the them are about half billion dollar project such as Hoang Anh Gia Lai (project next to Sedona).
Therefore steel structure importers from South Dagon industrial Zone  are making fortune.
Most of the major international developers have their own supplier and mostly come from China and Vietnam.
If you are interested to settle a manufacturing plant or distributing in  Myanmar, please let me know. I'll be happy to help you to get your market share.

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : personal contact

How are you sir?, my name is Paul im a canadian born business man who is looking for an opportunity to make a minimum 1 million USD in the next 8 to 12 months im willing to move to Burma, Cambodia or anywhere destiny will take me. Do you have any ideas? I can get any canadian products.

Thank you.