Moving to Izmir in October, looking for a flat/flatmate

Hey everyone

I am 24 years old and moving to Izmir for at least an year to work as an intern in the international marketing department of a manufacturing company there, as part of an international student organization's global internship program.

I have been working in Dubai for an year where I made some good Turkish friends. I love travelling and so am excited by this new part of life

I am also looking for a flat-mate and a fully furnished flat , preferably around the Cigli area (but another area would do if its a good deal and not that far)

I am a fun-loving guy who enjoys travelling, reading, cinema (yea am a big time movie buff) and talking

I speak English and Hindi as my first language with fluency in Punjabi and Urdu.
I am trying to learn German but just started it

Also, I am eager to make more expat friends to party and socialize with

Please spread the word about the flat if you can but even if not, just reply to this post and let's get to know each other

Hi and welcome to the forum nishantsharma!

My suggestion would be to post an advert in the Izmir housing section.
It could help!

Regards
Armand

Will do that as well.
Thanks buddy!

If you can't find a flat-mate by the time you get to Izmir, I would certainly suggest going to universities and/or buying the local paper as you will see ads, people who are in the same situation as you. The other option could be asking your office to help you.

Hi nishantsharma! I am sure you have solved your housing issues by now..

As for socializing, I recommend internations.org , though I am not sure what are you are looking for. I have attended several gatherings that they had in Izmir, it is a mix of middle-aged and 30 somethings..

Cheers!