English for Arabic exchange

I know there are a lot of language exchange posts already, but looking to do English for Arabic language exchange, or just reasonably priced Egyptian Arabic lessons asap. Looking to meet up in the Maadi Degla area. Message me if you have any interest. Thanks!

Me too looking for improving my English fo Arabi exchange i lve also in maadi tgis my mobile no 01001741110

@ eriniggy are you looking to improve ur Arabic ???

Hi, do not forget that you may post an advert in Egypt classifieds, it may help.;)

Harmonie.

yeaaa i would help you learning arabic and ia want you to learn english and i live in maadi too :)

Another on from Maadi also...free to help :)

hello eriniggy . im ragab i would love to help you learning arabic , i can speak english and some german.
i stay in maadi degla close to the american school.
wish u good luck in egypt :))

if we can help each other by exhcange languge, I'm ready to come to Maadi every time to sit in a quit place to exhcnage languge 3 times a week evening

please call me or send email to me
mohdsader at hotmail.com

Hi eriniggy! I think English is more wanted than Arabic here and i hope you find your stray

Wish you goodluck !

Meez wrote:

Hi eriniggy! I think English is more wanted than Arabic here and i hope you find your stray

Do you really mean that?? On an EXPAT forum??

Geely wrote:
Meez wrote:

Do you really mean that?? On an EXPAT forum??

it's obvious as the sun .... look in how many people replied to a post needed Arabic and they want to exchange

I made one before asking for English accent ,,,, guess what !!! nobody cared :)

Then the forum becomes more like a forum for Egyptians, not an expatforum!
Maybe livemocha.com/ is better for those wanting to learn English or any other language.

Hi eriniggy,

I am from Maadi near Degla, Hope to help you and its nice from you to help us to improve English la.

Regards,