Help about blocked Internet

Hello to Everyone..

Do you have a idea about blocked Internet ? How can I use unhampered to Internet in KSA ?

try using ultra** surf**

Thanks, I will try (;

wilson_derry wrote:

try using ultra** surf**

what do you mean by ultra**surf**????:o

Ultrasurf is a freeware Internet censorship circumvention product created by Ultrareach Internet Corporation. The software enables its users to bypass censorship and firewalls using an HTTP proxy, and employs encryption protocols for privacy.

wilson_derry wrote:

Ultrasurf is a freeware Internet censorship circumvention product created by Ultrareach Internet Corporation. The software enables its users to bypass censorship and firewalls using an HTTP proxy, and employs encryption protocols for privacy.

thanks for the information wilson_derry ^_^

If you need to access blocked sites within the kingdom, you need PROXY for anonymity. If you need a straight forward PROXY instead of just installing any 3rd party software... just use proxy.piratenpartij.nl after any URL you want to visit (i.e. kat.ph, therefore kat.ph.proxy.piratenpartij.nl).

PinoyFreediver wrote:

If you need to access blocked sites within the kingdom, you need PROXY for anonymity. If you need a straight forward PROXY instead of just installing any 3rd party software... just use proxy.piratenpartij.nl after any URL you want to visit (i.e. kat.ph, therefore kat.ph.proxy.piratenpartij.nl).

Thank you so much ! (;

Not sure about any of the ones people have mentioned, but the alternative is to obtain a VPN Service, of which there are a plentiful supply on the internet. VPN meaning Virtual Private Network.

Essentially, all internet traffic is directed via a server in a neutral third country of your choice, Sweden, the UK or the US etc. This circumvents any restrictions. I use a service called iPredator. It is a Swedish service and I get amazing speeds throughout the day and there are no limits. If however you need an IP in the UK or US, probably best to keep looking.

These services will require you to download software called OPVN. You can find freeware software that does this sorta thing. The VPN service, once you've signed up to it and paid for the service (fairly cheap), you can download the configuration file, the software will ask you to login to your VPN Service.

It'll then connect to the service and once connected, your internet traffic will be coming in via that server. Extremely secure and has the added benefit of not having adverts or speed throttling!

PinoyFreediver wrote:

That's great & works like a charm.

But does anybody know of methods to access videos that are country/region specific.

Please see the above about VPN's.

slyshooter wrote:
PinoyFreediver wrote:

But does anybody know of methods to access videos that are country/region specific.

Like BBC iPlayer? VPN.

Ah that seems good, I'll try that or see if I can get a UK ip.

I actually got scared earlier seeing VPN and didn't read it :D

For the US or UK VPN I use VPNUK paid for service gives you two simultaneous connections and a static IP address for £9.99 a month.
Bargin! You can swap between the UK and US at no charge a limited number of times a month. Just Google VPNUK for details! No software once you have paid they send you a username / IP address and password which is all you need to just go through the set-up process on the PC or on your phone!

gashead wrote:
slyshooter wrote:
PinoyFreediver wrote:

Like BBC iPlayer? VPN.

For country based videos BBC iPlayer is an example you need to have a VPN that terminates in that country to fool the service into thinking that is where you are. You will find most countries have a VPN provider who can assist with this but it will take sum searching as most will be in the US!

thanks guys for sharing such useful info.

incloak is what i use

Why would you wanna bypass a block anyway? If somethings being banned for no good reason you can tell em about it and they do unblock the right stuff *EXPERIENCE*.

Dan_the_13th wrote:

Why would you wanna bypass a block anyway? If somethings being banned for no good reason you can tell em about it and they do unblock the right stuff *EXPERIENCE*.

Bless!

Martin Fin wrote:
gashead wrote:
slyshooter wrote:

Like BBC iPlayer? VPN.

For country based videos BBC iPlayer is an example you need to have a VPN that terminates in that country to fool the service into thinking that is where you are. You will find most countries have a VPN provider who can assist with this but it will take sum searching as most will be in the US!

@Martin VPNUK that u were recommending, will work with BBC right

aside from my recommendation using proxy.piratenpartij.nl... you may install and use "SPOTFLUX", it both works in Mac and PC. Best of all... its FREE and works like a charm. :)

Dan_the_13th wrote:

throw an inshallah in there and all will be good my friend

if you need sites, i can point you to a few that have a great variety :)

Not all proxies can secure a stealth connection to the destination server nor an untraceable activity on the web.
The safest way to surf on the internet is to use your home-country computer through Team Viewer (I'm not saying this is the smartest or the easiest way, but it is the safest). Also, if back home you have a fast speed internet connection, even better. If you don't have computer back home, than this post is not for you. :)

Freshlikesushi wrote:

if you need sites, i can point you to a few that have a great variety :)

No.  I'm looking for good reason #3!

Self help improvement