Help needed Calling all ATTARI'S in Morocco

I want to register a charity (DAWAT-E-ISLAMI) in Morocco.I looked everywhere on the net but couldn't find any information.Any one out there to help me to get reward????

hello,can you explain more about this organization ,i looked up for the web site but the page is in Urdu or Persian .couldn't get more data about the main goals of this association.do you want to register Ur name in a charity program here in morocco and benefit materially or you want to give this charity to poor people here? TELL us more pls to try help you.

Hi,
Dawateislami is an non political movement of Quran & Sunnah,working in more than 175 countries world wide.We are & have built hundreds of mosques around the globe,thousands of students are getting education of Islam free of charge.We are running university level institutions in Pakistan,India,UK & South Africa all free of charge with boarding facilities.We have our own TV Channel known as Madni Channel telecasting world wide.You can have further informations from
dawateislami.net
You can find all this information in English.This is just a brief introduction,let me know if you need to know more.
Thanx & Regards.

this is a great idea.I'm going to give you the web site of the ministry of Islamic affairs in Morocco.this is the special administration that you have to contact for any religious programs and affairs: http://www.habous.gov.ma/  ;Good Luck and don't hesitate to ask whatever.May ALLAH  bless you .

Thank you very much,but the website you give me it only gives you the information in Arabic & French,I need an English website.Can you help?

Unluckily the Moroccan administration takes Arabic and french as an official languages,that is why you find most web sites in these languages.English is still seeking a place in the Moroccan horizon.In the button of the web site, there are two number phones, i advice you to call them and try to explain your purposes,if you are actually in morocco or planning to pay a visit soon , that's fine , you can visit the ministry and you'll get all sort of help.opening religious schools in morocco actually isn't that easy as used to be.they have to check everything and small details before the biggest and lately the state has closed so many katatib and religious schools as they spread the jihadist thought and some were sponsored by Iran to spread their madhab.but for sure if your organization has no political goals behind its charitable programs, I'm quite sure that you guys will find a giving hand  in Morocco.

Where is dawateislami in morocco

Hello i ahmed63,

Welcome to expat.com!

Kindly note that this thread has been inactive since 2012.

I invite you to browse on the Morocco forum and to engage in more active threads there.

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

[DISCUSSION CLOSED]

Closed