Back in india...10th october

Hey everyone,
I'm laly form france but i spent the last 3 years on the road :-)
I'll be back in India for the 3rd time on the 10th of october for at least 6 months but i wish i will stay much longer.
I'm landing at Fort Cochin as i wish to get my own buisness in kerala. So if any of you are around there i will be happy to met you and shared a nice tchae.

Have a good day

Laly

ahhhh coming again and for a longer but not to Delhi, too bad. Anyways, good luck with the business. What business are you planning to get into?

Do visit Delhi during your stay.

Hello Laly.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

I wish you could come to New Delhi as I am looking for someone who can come and stay with me as a language exchanger and spend some times together in order to build some good business. By the way, since you are coming finally to India, you have still chance to get in touch with me. You can easily get me on Skype: ahsanahsan720
Come and we will talk more about your business and we will see how we go forward to build it in a better way. Looking forward to it.

Hey everyone,
thank you very much for your welcoming.
If i go through Delhi, be sure i will contact you, but at the beginning i will stay between Kerala and tamil nadu.
I'm in touch with helping peoples in Pondicherry who knows how to help me about my guest house.

Have a good day all of you.