Finally arrived in Kuwait

Hi everyone

After months of writing on this forum I have finally landed in Kuwait. first impression is pretty much the same as living in Qatar. Had a rough time getting here from being stranded in Amsterdam for 24hrs to getting in Kuwait only to find my luggage is still in Amsterdam - nightmare.

Anyway I'm here :)
Ally

:top: Ally

Welcome to Kuwait! :D

Hi Ally....keep me updated please. I'm due to come in from South Africa very soon. I'll also be teaching!! Chat soon.....enjoy!!

Niv

Welcome :)

Oh no! I hope you get the luggage mess sorted out! But I'm glad that you made it here safely! Hope to see ya soon!

Thanks everyone!!

Crystal, thanks I hope I get my luggage soon too, my colleague have been helping me.

Ally

welcome :)
u start the life in good time :) the  weather will get better soon :)

Hello Allybee, welcome to Kuwait, hope your luggage problem get solved so fast, I know how bad is the situation when it happen.

my manager was coming in from Lebanon and his luggage somehow miraculously ended up in Dhaka...

enjoy your stay allybee :D

Thanks everyone I got my luggage two days later so now unpacked and settling in.

How is the weather there right now?  i am comming over in a couple of weeks and have ni idea what to pack,  does it get chily at night?

Hi everybody!
Welcome to Kuwait...
Have a great time and enjoy it.

eng.mohaliali wrote:

How is the weather there right now?  i am comming over in a couple of weeks and have ni idea what to pack,  does it get chily at night?

Hi

the weather here is HOT but it will cool down in the next month or so. You need to keep your shoulders covered so tops with sleeves. I have heard it gets pretty cold here so i would bring some jumpers just incase.

regards
Ally

Ally ...... coming from Scotland how can you possibly think it gets cold here? It's like summer all year round for anyone north of Birmingham :D

Haha that is true, I was giving advice to someone who isn't from Bonny Scotland :)

welcome to kuwait and glad that you got ur luggage

welcome to kuwait..! you can get your luggage soon....:top: