Starting in University of Malta

Hey guy's,
         I'm just wondering who has heard back from the University of Malta and if so what course did you get and what month did you apply. This would be a great help because i'm still waiting on an answer and will have to move soon if I do get it.

Regards
Naomi.

Hello,
My sister and I both applied June 3rd of this year for the October 2012 semester, and we found out the 12th of September that we had been accepted. I applied for the Bachelors of Arts in Archaeology and Contemporary Mediterranean Studies. Hopefully you get an email soon. Good luck!!

AKarydas wrote:

Hello,
My sister and I both applied June 3rd of this year for the October 2012 semester, and we found out the 12th of September that we had been accepted. I applied for the Bachelors of Arts in Archaeology and Contemporary Mediterranean Studies. Hopefully you get an email soon. Good luck!!

Dear akarydas,
wow Well done i'm glad ye got what ye wanted. It took some time for ye to find out but ye know now that's good. And thank you I hope it will come soon because im moving to Malta on Tuesday.
Regards,
Naomi.