Work in Ghent, Deinze, Sint-Martens-Latem, De Pinte, Nevele....

Hi,
I am 27 years old girl from Slovenia, and I am planing to move in Gent for a while.. but I dont speak Dutch, so I should really start with English job.
Meanwhile I am willing to learn that language
Can you please suggest and help me where or how to find any job there or cose around ( Ghent, Deinze, Sint-Martens-Latem, De Pinte, Nevele, St. Denijs Westrem, ...)

Thx

Maša

I'm just curious, why do you want to move to Gent? All those places listed are tiny, you're very unlikely to find any work in English unless you have a specific skill eg lots of pharma and IT jobs for English speakers in Belgium, but if you're in the position of being qualified for posts in these sectors, I think you'd know where the companies are.

um, because I have someone I like near Ghent.. thats why :)

Well whoever you like is more likely to be able to help you find a job. Try looking on the big employment websites. Unless you have specific skills, don't be hopeful in the current economic climate, unless willing to do low skilled jobs.

Hey I messaged you back those places are lush. I live right next to de pinte. Honestly there is a quite a few English people in gent besides your not much more likely to find a job in bru etc. (Also Ghent in my opoion a much nicer and safer place to live) apart from the same as what I messaged you or the Irish bars. The thing about the Irish bars in Gent is there not taking any staff.

Also if your going to live alone you might wanna try Gent centre of Ronse to find a place as de pinte and  Sint-Martens-Latem are really pricy to live in. Im currently in Nazareth

Hi im joy asain do yo know some places where i search a job cleaning houses ,, or babysitting, im live in oudenaarde. Can u help me pls where i search it ? Many thanks