Iqama Transfer from my father

Dear Admin,

I am currently under my father sponsorship as I borned and brought up in saudi arabia. The company I am working in as a process engineer needs my iqama transferred under their sponsorship. They are not ready to give me any contract.

My question is, if I will want to get a release from their company and join another company and and the current company will not ready to give me release, is it possible for them to make my final exit if they will be mad at me? Keep in mind the visa is not their, visa is mine, I am just transferring my sponsorship to them so if after two years a good company offers me a job, will they give release ? is it in their hand not to give release or make my final exit?

kindly reply in accordance with new laws of Saudi Arabia

Regards,
Nauman

Hi Nauman,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

You should have a look at other threads on Saudi Arabia - Visas forum as well.

Thank you,
All the best,
Christine

Thank you Christine.. i didnt find a relevant topic in the thread. Kindly help me advising here

Although they are not legally allowed to issue you a final exit because they hired you locally, yet do understand that this happens a lot. There are articles in labor law which they can use to request a final exit for you (for example wrongly blaming you for forgery).

Try to close matters with them in a cordial way rather than considering any litigation.

Thank you very  much @thelegend.

I have some more questions regarding my case i.e., Is it possible for a student to give transfer as an engineer/technician to any open sponsor? If yes then whats the procedure? I have my degrees attested from all the legal departments.

2. I need your experienced suggestion that is it better to remain under father or should I give transfer to open sponsor until i find a good multinational company to transfer sponsorship or Should I give transfer to this local company I joined which have no proper HR.

Waiting. Thanks sir..!

If you have degrees then you are not a student anymore :)
Just kidding, I know you are talking about profession 'student' on your iqama.

If you have attested degrees etc, you can transfer sponsorship to any sponsor/company. The sponsor will issue a letter called 'demand letter' ('Khitaab Talab') in your name. Your dad will issue a 'No Objection' letter in response. This letter will be on the letter head of his employer. I suggest getting this matter to some trust-worthy 'Maktab Khidmaat Al-Aama' (General Services Office). They will guide you in details.

This company HR looks like scrwed-up. I see no point in sponsorship transfer in absence of a contract. Wait and keep looking for better employers. During that time, keep under some open sponsorship.

Thank you very muchhh for your time and consideration @TheLegend.

My father is telling me that it is better to give transfer to this "really screwed up" HR company than to open kafeel.

But I have seen many people progressing by remained open and when they find good company, they transferred.

Now I am gonna be illogical I know, but can you suggest me any open kafeel. I am screwed up nowadays due to student limitation of age under his father and unavailability of open kafeel.

My email ID is: [email protected]

Thank you brother.!

Let me tell you something student transfer has been stopped by labor office,It was stopped on 10 ramadan and until now no update regarding it.I got a job,My company is trying to transfer the sponsorship from 2 months but yet not opened again. :( I have been to labor office in riyadh but they keep on saying that they don't have any details regarding it.They even don't know is it permanently stopped or for time being.
If anyone of you have info regarding it,Please Share.

How can I transfer my iqama under the sponsorship of my husband?I'm working as a maid and we had nikah and my iqama will be expire this coming October 14.may sponsor will allow me or I have rights to do that even he didn't agree?

Mohammad Zeeshan Imran wrote:

Let me tell you something student transfer has been stopped by labor office,It was stopped on 10 ramadan and until now no update regarding it.I got a job,My company is trying to transfer the sponsorship from 2 months but yet not opened again. :( I have been to labor office in riyadh but they keep on saying that they don't have any details regarding it.They even don't know is it permanently stopped or for time being.
If anyone of you have info regarding it,Please Share.

[moderated : Image removed, please post only in English ]

Yes , they stopped it , and now , they're gonna resume the services again ;)

19 of Dhū al-Qaʿda

Means from tomorrow , the service will be resumed ;)

Hope you all get your transfers done :D

Thanx bro.
But still not working,They are still saying they didn't get the access in the system.