English-speaking expat meetup!!!

Hello, my name is Paula and I am new to the Munich area...I am a 25 year old female, have a degree in International Relations, and have moved here from the US to be with my Germany boyfriend and am looking to meet people who are up for a night of drinks, great conversation, and sharing tips on living life in Germany!

Please reply if anyone would like to get a group together for beers or coffee in Munich then maybe walking around the city!

-Paula

Hello Paula.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Aurélie

im down! :)

Thank you, aurelie!

Vesna, when/where would you like to meet?

Hi Paula,

I am from Singapore and just arrived in Munich for 3 weeks. Would like to make new friends.

We could meet up for drinks :)

Hello All. My name is Jonno and I am an ex South African living in Monchengladbach (near Dusseldorf)but I work in the Bielefeld/Guterloh area. My wife is German and we have 4 young children. We have a network of English friends but always enjoy meeting new people.We love to have fun and are known to BBQ (Braai) 12 months of the year.So if you want to hang out some time, please feel free to make contact and we will get you over at our next get together.

Hiya....
I am living now in Munich with my German gf.... I or we would probably be in, depending on the timing of any meet.... Both have very busy schedules but keen to meet new people if things work!!!
Let me know where and when!!! :D

Hi Paula. I moved to Munich about 6 weeks ago. My American girl friend is looking to come out here too as we want to live and work in the same place. Would be good to speak to an Amereican, to see if you have any ideas as to how my girl friend could get work :)

Cheers

Steph

[email protected]

Hello stephanevs, I think you should start a new thread on the Munich forum with your questions on work. This will allow better interaction. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Has anyone put anything together for a meetup?  I'm an American living in Munich with my wife and I'd love to meet more English speakers!  If there is a meeting taking place, I'd love to hear about it!

Thanks

Mike

i'll be in Munich tomorrow i would like to meet you all , i'm stating for 1 week then travel to pairs
looking to hear from you soon

Hi everyone! I know this post is old, but maybe someone still would like to meet with me too... I moved to Munich 3 months ago with my bf. And I'd love to meet with you :)

tschuss
Justyna

Hi Justek, I moved in Munich 3 days ago and I'm just searching for someone to drink something with and starting to build a netwok :)

If you are interested just write me an e-mail.

Hope to see u soon!

Guido

Hi Justek,

I just moved here last week and would love to get to get to know some other people living in Munich.

Send me a message if you would like to meet up!

Sabrina

Hi,

have you guys created a meet-up group yet? Me and my girlfriend would love to join you if that would be still possible.

Thanks!

Janis

Hi greeting from Kuala Lumpur
Will be in Munichmid march for a short trip
Looking for friend for a cuppa!

Hi, Im Kay, 26 yrs old :) Recently moved to Munich frm Dubai (which indeed is crazy)in order to be with Mein Schatz <3
Just couple of weeks ago, joined Deutsch course but seriously dats definetly not enough.. Looking for friends to hangout & to found out more abt this city..

Lookin forward frm you guys pm/replies :)

-Kay

I will be for it, Paula.

I am new to Munich and canŽt speak a word of German. A meeting of this sort would be nice.. one can feel pretty disconnected here sometimes. Weekends better.

Mik

Hello everyone!

When is everyone available for a meetup? Maybe the weekend of March 8 and 9? Does anyone know of a great bar with a lot of space for a group with great atmosphere?

What about the Schelling Saloon at Schellingstraße 54 in Schwabing?

My name is Allen and I'd like to be there. Just say when and where.
Thanks

Kafe Kult maybe?

I think iŽts better to enroll with meetup.com. Since I did, I keep meeting people day by day basis. Here, there is much talk, but no doing. Nothing happens. Tired of it.