Want to immigrate to New Zealand.

Hi all! Please can anyone give me some feedback about Global Visas!

Hello Jaquline.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Maybe you could introduce yourself and tell us more about your project so that we can advise you.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi!

I am a 33jr old single girl that want to immigrate with my parents to New Zealand. We have been approached by Global Visas to assist us, but we little bite scared because of all the corruptions that is going on.

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

I'm Egyptian male search for a method to immigrate to New Zealand
I'm 40 years old and work as a Chief accountant,can anyone help me

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

I am not sure about global visas as they cannot guarentee anything beyond putting in your application for you, which of course you can do this easily yourself. You need to visit

www.immigration.govt.nz

This is the official website for anything concerning visas and immigration policies.

Furthermore why pay a secondary(extra) fee on top of the application and visas fees which already exist. Is ok for tourist visas etc, but I wouldn't use anybody for something I couldn't acheive myself.

[Moderated]

Hello jacqline, it seems you are interested in immigrating to NewZealand.
In fact, I'm a Lebanese pharmacy student (currently living in Lebanon) and would like to know if there are any special features/advantages that NZ has to offer to immigrants.
I would appreciate yours or any other member's help :-)

There is a big fee for the INZ process and depending on your location. Most of Europe,UK and USA have to send their paperwork to the New Zealand branch in England. There is no guarantee that all the money spent will get you the results you are looking for.
Sorry to say but to me it seems that New Zealand Immigration is only looking for the rich people or refugees.
I have loads of skills but yet every year I do their Point Test that you need to get in as "work to residency" you lose points as you age.
I can't figure out what age has to do with your skills that the country says they are looking for.

Good Luck with any application, as mine was tossed out without any review and their staff will lie to your face as well. Went to their Humanitiarn Interview because of my situation and the first question asked was "how much money do you have?
You are only allowed to bring in 10,000.00 in cash and then rely on an account from where you came from.

:mad: