Art Classes

Hi there

I am a young Expat looking for a creative outlet (especially in this dreary month of November). Would anybody know of some good oil painting classes, jewellery design classes, pottery classes, etc... in the Lyon area?

Thank you

Hi, if you're really looking for an art school in France mainly in Paris, you can try Atelier Alupi, it is one of the best center in paris. This art studio has been existing for 30 years and the teaching method is trraditional (learn how to draw from real life).

THANNKS

(moderated: no free ads)

hi Krystyna,
Wondering if you ended up finding any art classes in Lyon? I have arrived only 1 month ago from Australia and am doing some drawing and paiting at home but a a class would be heaps cooler.  Any info?

Tina :)

Hey guys,

Im looking to get back into drawing (there must be something about needing to tap into creativity to save us from the depths of winter)

Has anyone found anything worth while in terms of art classes?   

Cheers,
Sian

Hi Sian,

I don't know how things work in Lyon (I'm in Paris), but have you checked out the classes arranged by the Mairie of where you live?

Normally you have to sign up in September, but maybe they still accept people, it's worth a try. The prices should also be quite reasonable.

Hope that can help.
SF

Thanks a lot, I actually managed to find a reasonably priced private art class :)

Is this person still giving private art lessons?  If so can u pass on the information to me.