Thinking about moving to Mauritius!

Hi.  I hope someone can give me a bit of information.  My husband and I are thinking about possibly moving to Mauritius.  Finding excellent english private schools is a priority.  We may be living by Bel Ombre although we are not restricted to living there.  What are our options? What does everyone do for fun apart from going to the beach with kids and as adults as well.
Thanks.

HI , can assist you in finding english medium schooling and home serach .

Please liase with me on my email : [email protected]

Hi Soama,

Welcome to this forum. If you check the earlier posts you will get all the information you want. I was able to move to Mauritius along with my family with confidence only because I followed advise given to me in this forum.
After reading the posts you still dont find answers to your questions,then I am sure experts will guide you.

Cheers

Terence

Welcome on Expat.com SoAma,

you should have a look to the Mauritius expat guide, then ask your questions on the forum as explained by terence.

All the best,

Julien

Thank you. Will check posts for information. Would like to find  out what it was like to move from Johannesburg to Mauritius. Help anyone!

Hi SOama

i m also working in an interior design firm in MUr.. Our interests and carrier is quite similar... u mentioned to open an interior design ofice in mauritius most welcome for any discussion..