Moms with toddlers

Hi, I am Canadian and I live in Brittany near Dinan. I have a 2 year old son and I would like to find other moms to set up play dates with. Please contact me if you are interested.

Welcome to Expat.com tanyalynn!;)

How is it going in Brittany?

Harmonie.

Hi there - hope you are settling in well in Dinan, it's a lovely place.
We live near Fougeres, so about an hour from you. Been here about 6 years now, and pretty settled. I have 4 kids but they are a bit older than yours at 6,8,11 and 12 so maybe playdates are out, but its always good to catch up with Anglophones in the area. I'm sure you'll find lots of English-speaking folks round where you live as its a popular place. Good luck with the search and hope to keep in touch!

Thank you, Xenobia and Harmonie ,Xenobia actually I have been living in Brittany for about 9 years now. My husband is also a Frenchman  and I used to work in Fougeres at the college Ghandi what a coincedence!. It is nice to be able to talk to people in english,thank you for answering my post. I suppose it is a busy time of year for you, getting all you children settled back in school.

Hi

I know this is an old thread, but we're moving to Fougères in 2 weeks and it'd be great to get in touch with anyone around who has young kids. I have 2 girls aged 4 and 1.

If anyone's still around I'd love to hear from you!

Thanks
Katie

Hi Katie,
I'm still in the area, I would love to meet up too. Let me know when you get settled and we can meet up.
Tanya