Fly Dubai tickets

Where can I buy Fly Dubai tickets? Which Riyadh travel agents sell them to walk in customers?

I know their web site but I cannot buy on line as I don't have a credit card.

Thanks.

They have an office on Jarir St. in Riyadh

Thank you.

There is also a TA on Uruba just east of Olaya that you can use.  Another TA on the shopping strip just south of Kingdom Tower and a block west of Olaya.

Another thing to think about - even if you do not have a CC, you can still get on their web site, pick the flights that you want, enter all your personal information.  When you get to the last screen where it is asking for payment information, there is an option to "purchase the ticket from an authorized partner" or something to that effect.  The system will then place the reservation on hold and give you a confirmation number.  Just take this confirmation number to an authorized TA and they can pull up the reservation and have it ticketd.

Fly Dubai Riyadh Office:01-2060033

houstonian wrote:

There is also a TA on Uruba just east of Olaya that you can use.  Another TA on the shopping strip just south of Kingdom Tower and a block west of Olaya.

Another thing to think about - even if you do not have a CC, you can still get on their web site, pick the flights that you want, enter all your personal information.  When you get to the last screen where it is asking for payment information, there is an option to "purchase the ticket from an authorized partner" or something to that effect.  The system will then place the reservation on hold and give you a confirmation number.  Just take this confirmation number to an authorized TA and they can pull up the reservation and have it ticketd.

Thanks for the tip.

Assalamualikum,
I have no credit card and i want to buy a Fly Dubai ticket.
Where should i go?
your prompt answer will be highly appreciated.   
Best Regards
M.Tariq Khan

To a travel agent ???