Iqama transfer less than one year

Hai Everyone,

I have been working for 3 and half months in one company in Jeddah and I have the one year valid Iqamah. Rightnow, I am about to get better offer from other company.Please note that mine is one year contract. Hence, I would like to know what are the rules in following circumstances.

1. If I accept the offer from new company, can i cancel my Iqama from my present company after notivce period and join immedietly to new company by being stay in Saudi itself

2. Is it possible less than a year i can change company. Is there any automatic ban on my re entry.

Please advise me

Q1- No. Cancelling iqama means 'final exit'. If this company brought you in KSA, they reserve the right to ask you to pay back the expenses they made for visa+tickets etc. Simply because you didn't complete your contract with them.

Q2- You can change as more companies as you like in one year :) The ban is on sponsorship change.

Each and every person, new visa or old, whateva...has to complete one year with his sponsor.

Dear TLL,

Please be clarified that company change means sponsership also change; right. But you say I can change many companies within one year. I need little more explanation.

Thanks to ur reply.

Newton's 3rd law of motion: To every action there is opposite & equal reaction. When they implemented the law of no-sponsorship-change-till-one-year, companies softened their policies. Many companies now easily allow probation durations as long as 3 months and even more. My company has 80% of new staff (on-board since 6 months) and no one pushes them to transfer sponsorship.

My advice to all bros: Never hurry in sponsorship change. Ask for probation periods, more time for employer assessment etc etc. Thus, drag and drag on. After all, sponsorship change must be a difficult decision for you. You may not like the new company after having spent 2/3 months because some crucial things take time to transpire to you. If some employer asks for sponsorship change from day one, obviosuly there is something fishy behind. Just dump him.

Hope this helps.

Ok. Now I understand. Thank you very much friend.

Sir, just want to clarify. I completed 3 years in my previous company and got transferred to a new sponsor 2 months before. If i want to change from this sponsor (this will be a second transfer), how long will i have to wait.

2nd question: Can a company transfer my sponsor forcefully, if i submit him all the legal documents but not the original iqaama and passport