LAOS LAOS LAOS - information wanted about living and working there - !

I NEED TO TALK TO PEOPLE WHO HAVE LIVED AND WORKED IN LAOS AND WHO CAN LET ME KNOW :

. HOW SAFE IT IS[

. HOW MUCH ACCOMMODATION IS

.HOW EASY IT IS TO GET WORK

. INTERNET CONNECTIONS ETC

. GENERAL COST OF LIVING

Please let me know and I in turn can let  you know about life in London, and HCMC

Many thanks

hi there!! It's Jenny here.

i have been living for a while in Laos specifically in Vientiane then i moved then i came back..

life here is cheaper as compared to other countries and if you are a native english speaker the chances that you will get a better job and better pay is higher.

it is generally safe here but it is better to be cautious at all times

iam currently in vientiane and if you want to ask more questions email me at [email protected]

Cheers!

hey Jenny,

would you care to give some URL allowing to see the market for employment.

I do currently live and work in Thailand (quite okie) but I believe I would enjoy more to be in Vien Tiane (went there several time for visa reason).

Is it some website ressources for employment?

Thanks

Sorry did not come to this forum for a while,, are you still interested in coming here?

hello Jenny,

indeed I am interesting in coming there. OBviously too, as I do have a stable job in Phuket (60K bht/month + advantages); I am looking for stability too, so my request for looking to potential employment.

Thanks

hi.. what kind of employment would you prefer? PLease email me for immediate response as I don't check this site often. here is my address: [email protected]