Close

need young indian friends in algeria

hi.. i am indian of origin..girl of 22years.. i need indian friends living in algeria, specially in oran... so contact me if u r interested!

hi, i'm an algerian, i live in algiers, we can be friend if you want it, thnaks

my email is sosso1685[at]hotmail.fr

Hello adii.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Here is the list of Indian expatriates in Oran.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi, I came to Algiers 2 days back. I will be here for 3 months. I am looking for Indians here and not able to find any. if you know any Indians in Algiers pls do let me know. How is Oran? Guess it takes about 6 hours by road from Algiers...

hey this is naveen will u be my frnd

hello guyz i m in algeirs now need indian frndz specially from algeirs

hi indian herein Oran

hai ,
THis is Nawin From Oran ,algeria
I am basicaly from South Indian ( Tamil nadu ).. Now i am India .
Contact me

hello i am not indian but you can contact me (i love indian culture!!! and foooood!!!)

Muhse dosti kerogi!

(i m business teacher in france and i will live in oran in september)

see you !

Hi thr,

I'm a Malaysian of South Indian (Tamil) origin... Just came to work here as an expat... Am a simple guy with a curious mindset and looking forward to meet and travel around the country... Hope to make some like minded friends here... Indian or others are welcome

Yes how can i help you as an indian living in Oran

I am too from south india in Oran what u do here

Adiii how r u ?

hi .. I am Raj indian just  moving to Mostaganem . how are u,

hi  i am raj indian  from south  ( Tamil ) my mail id ***.if you feel free plse text me.tnx..

Moderated by Bhavna 3 weeks ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi,
  My self sagar from navi mumbai living at oran algeria working in pharma company

Moderated by Bhavna 3 weeks ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Shaggy8746,

This is an old thread, i am closing it. Please particpate on recent threads of the forum.

all the best,
Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed