Navigator or easy to read Map in Jordan?

Driving around Jordan has truly been a challenge... my American husband says that if you can drive in Manila, you can drive anywhere in the world. I thought I mastered defensive driving until I came to Amman. Been behind the wheels for 25 yrs and hasn't been into any accident not once until recently. On top of that, I'm totally at lost with few english road signs and comfortably sticks to my regular route... school, grocery & home. Any suggestions on navigating around would be highly appreciated. Thanks all!

same question as above. I used to rely on some Navigator Software in App store. Is any special one can be used here in Amman? - Must be english vision cuz I really don;t know how to input Arabic - :(

Furthermore, how to set up my destination by English if there is only Arabic name on map or ADV/Business card?

Why you guys dont get Tomtom?

NoorideeNAE wrote:

haha, I know it will be the best solution. Tks anyway

but, is there any APP for Iphone which has similar function? any recommendation? Appreciate advance :)

dude i meant tomtom on iphone they have an app check it http://www.tomtom.com/en_gb/products/mobile-navigation/

waitforever007 wrote:
NoorideeNAE wrote:

haha, I know it will be the best solution. Tks anyway

but, is there any APP for Iphone which has similar function? any recommendation? Appreciate advance :)