Need help to travel neighboring countries

Hi
I am on a business visit to KSA right now and I am liking it so far. I Would like to know which countries/places where I can go over the weekends to travel? I have an Indian passport and no other visa other than business in KSA. Please suggest where i can go over the weekends. I am ok with flight travels to neighboring countries also.

Do have a multiple entry business visa?

yes, i do. I have multiple entry visa for myself for 6 months. So I can always go and come back.

Whether a citizen of a particular country (in your case - India) can enter another country will depend on the established diplomatic relationship between those 2 countries.  Some countries require visas prior to arrival while for other countries you can obtain a visa upon arrival at your first point of entry into that country.

I checked a few countries in the region and it appears that for most of the countries in the region you will need a visa prior to arrival (others may have more recent information and I do not know if there are exceptions to this rule).  You can, however, visit Jordan and you can obtain the visa on arrival.  Here is a link to this:

http://www.timaticweb.com/cgi-bin/tim_w … er=SKYWEB1

Safe travels!1

One more thing @houstonian, Most GCC countries allow on-arrival visas to GCC residents i.e. Iqama Holders.

And not to forget the profession on your iqama, if its a labour profession, you cannot enter UAE.

TheLegendLeads wrote:

One more thing @houstonian, Most GCC countries allow on-arrival visas to GCC residents i.e. Iqama Holders.

thanks guys for your help. It seems that I will need a visa for all the countries except jordan. I am checking for it.

Go to Jordan--I LOVED it!!!  So much to do!!

Oh, but here's a tip I learned the *hard* way:  liquor is expensive in Jordan so pick up what you need at Duty Free before entering.

Have fun!

Thanks people! Appreciate the responses. Quick one- while checking for flights, which are the popular websites in this region? I need cheap flight tickets for travel. dont want to spend way too much on it. Please suggest.

dontclickme wrote:

Thanks people! Appreciate the responses. Quick one- while checking for flights, which are the popular websites in this region? I need cheap flight tickets for travel. dont want to spend way too much on it. Please suggest.

Flynas.com

Alliecat wrote:

Oh, but here's a tip I learned the *hard* way:  liquor is expensive in Jordan so pick up what you need at Duty Free before entering.

Equally true for DXB.

TheLegendLeads wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

Equally true for DXB.

Yep, and that's where I remembered what happened in Jordan and so bought a bottle of peach flavored Absolut upon entry!

Bahrain ,UAE and Qatar are almost the neighboring countries that might be intersting to visit