Just Arrived from Manchester UK

Hi, just arrived in Ho Chi Minh City from Manchester to live and work. Would be good to meet up with some expats who can share knowledge and advice on living and working in this amazing city, country and culture.
James.

Hi nice to meet you. I hope you can enjoy your time here

Hi,
I'm just arrived also from France to work in HCMC for 6 months. I expect same things about expats and the city, maybe see you later! have a nice time,
mathilde

Hello James

Nice to meet you! Have a great time here :)

If you working here, first need the place to living ( at the hotel not convience). The place is depend on where do you work....

Wellcome to HCMC. Hope you have a good time here.

:)welcome to VietNa. hope you happy when you stay here

[Moderated: Please post in the jobs section]

jamesnewinvietnam wrote:

Hi, just arrived in Ho Chi Minh City from Manchester to live and work. Would be good to meet up with some expats who can share knowledge and advice on living and working in this amazing city, country and culture.
James.

Hi James,

Have a good time to you in our country.
I'm Kim, 26 years old. Now I'm working as a costing accountant.
My English's still not good, but I wanna make friend with you. If you don't mind, I can introduce to you some things here so that you help me practice English too.
I hope we can make friends to share knowledge & explore HCM city together. :)

Warmly,
Kim.

Welcome to Vietnam! I have an English friend that plays guitar at my cafe every Friday. Hope you can drop by and you can meet new people on Friday or Thursday night. 85 pasteur st.

Welcome to Saigon!!!