BBC iPlayer in Hong Kong?

Hi all, i moved to HK a few months again. Missing bbc and itv shows but i can't watch iPlayer here. Any suggestion how to get through the geographical block here? thanks

you should try vpn, there are many of them but most of them not working well (stop and start every 10-20 seconds) in hongkong as their servers are far away in uk. My friend introduced me to UKTVHK.com and it works well for me at home. I watched Doctor Who yesterday night. Hope this helps.

thanks adam! i signed up the 10-day trial of UKTVHK.com and it works very well. i watched Eastenders and my husband likes TopGear and Match of the Day very much : )

thanks for the suggestion. it works very well for me too : ) i am going to watch more tv in this long weekend

Proxies & VPNs can get around anything.

Just to update this thread.
Try Get iplayer automator but keep it going with a donation. You will love it so much you must donate just something.
tom-tech.com/iplayer_automator/iPlayer_Automator/Get_iPlayer_Automator.html

Does anyone know if ukustvhk.com is available (or blocked) in mainland China?

Thank you, I live in Guangzhou but speed is not wonderful and varies, but will try it.

I'm using Astrill vpn, it's super fast and works perfectly here in Dongguan :D

I got a free trial account yesterday from ukustvhk.com and it worked well for watching, quite enjoyed it..."

Closed