Need help on Final Exit

Dear All,

I need your advice on following matters.
I was working with Company A for last 1 and half years in IT Sector and they bring me in Building Electrician profession. In that 1 and half year they changed my sponsor to other sponsor and then changed my profession to Computer Programmer. Although, still I am under a single kafeel not company sponsorship. All the things is done to get family visa. But Company A could not get that.

I left Company A, and came back to my country in exit-reentry.Exit re-entry is now expired. Iqama has not been expired.

My client wants me to shift to Company B who hopefully can resolve my family visa providing me proper profession and proper sponsorship.

Now my questions are:-
1. Company B will bring me in new Iqama or same Iqama?
2. As I am out of Saudi, Can company A provide me final exit?
3. Without Final Exit can Company B hire me?
4. Even though I joined Company B hire me with proper Iqama profession and sponsorship will the old profession ( building electrician ) be a problem while trying to get family visa later?

I may get the answers from Company B soon but after I burn my hand once, I just want your expert advice on this matter to verify the same.

Thanks so much in advance.

Regards,
Aastro.

Dear Expats,

The discussion happened with company B. As per them as I have resigned Company A staying abroad, Company A can inform ministry to cancel my Iqama and I need to get the new visa from Company B stamped from my home country.

Do you guys think that this way I can be back to KSA?

Appreciate your response.

Thanks,
Aastropg

This is complicated @aastropg.

Why should company-A bother to get your iqama cancelled? They can delay (or not do that at all) and you'll be banned from getting KSA visa for 2 years.

Getting a final exit is a 'clearances' involved process that includes closing of bank accounts, credit cards, tel lines, selling car, loan settlements etc etc. Do you think Company-A must do this all for you? Even if they do that, this must logically take a long time.

If Company-B is very willing to bring you back, please present these concerns to them. Their legal advisor must be in a better position to answer.

By the way, why don't you ask Company-A to send extension to your exit re-entry visa to KSA Embassy in your home country. You'll be able to fly back to KSA and perform the exit process yourself. Once done, you can just go and come back on Company-B visa.