Can men wear shorts while in shopping malls?

LMAO

cover your knees and be caution when you see mutawwas
if they tell you something listen and then go

lulz. listen to mutawa

thats funny

For me, second part was funny...

pkmusd wrote:

and then go

Who wants to stay with them? :lol:

If you are in Jeddah or Dammam, it is alright to wear shorts. But if you are in Riyadh, you may be in troubles with the Hai'ya.

Btw, take note that saudi arabia airlines dont allow you to board if you are wearing a short. At least they have clear dressing code policies, not a non-sense react like the Hai'ya.

baiti wrote:

Btw, take note that saudi arabia airlines dont allow you to board if you are wearing a short. At least they have clear dressing code policies, not a non-sense react like the Hai'ya.

Yes!  On my last trip from the USA to KSA in May, the guy sitting next to me on the plane was wearing pajama bottoms!  He apologized and said he'd had on long cargo shorts but since two guys before him had been wearing shorts, the people at the gate refused to let him board unless he put on long pants.  The only thing he had in his carry on were PJ bottoms and that apparently was fine with them :lol:

Alliecat wrote:
baiti wrote:

Yes!  On my last trip from the USA to KSA in May, the guy sitting next to me on the plane was wearing pajama bottoms!  He apologized and said he'd had on long cargo shorts but since two guys before him had been wearing shorts, the people at the gate refused to let him board unless he put on long pants.  The only thing he had in his carry on were PJ bottoms and that apparently was fine with them :lol:

loool..
Welcome to Wonderland :p