Looking for a residence in Riyadh

I am a French university Professor, I will move to Riyadh with my familly(my Wife and three children)can you advise me where and how to find a good compound to live in, please I have limited time, thanks all in advance

Hello Iarabii,

finding at compound might be a little dificult at this time, you may need to find a temporary place to stay till you get your name on a waiting list to any of the compounds and after a few months get the chance to rent a villa or flat. it's best you let your employers help you with this.

Salman

I just read your profile,

if your in buraydah, it might be a different story, you might not have to wait as long, try calling your employers to get you compound options.

Thank you salman for your rapid answer, what coumpound you suggest me I can go arround 30000 Riyal Per year,
Other thing, my employee is Qassim University I want that my familly be settled is Riyadh and to go there in each weekend life is dificult here for them and I am gald in my workplace, do you think that Qassim University can help be in obtaining residence in Riyadh
Thank you and best regards

It would be impossiblke to find accomodation in a Riyadh Compound for SR 30K per year. I think the minimum for Studio Apartmenmts would be at least SR 55K (Rumaizan, I know cos I have a bachelor friend staying thgere in a Studio).

You may have to settle for an apartment outside a compound which you will have to furnish from scratch. North Ring Road Exit 7 apartments are now going for SR 20-25K poer annum, all brand new. Exit 6 is even cheaper since the infrastructure is still under construction. Exit 5 is about the same as Exit 7.

Thank you for this informations I prefer the compound whatsoeve the price is, what compound will you propose me, I am not looking for the lux but for the calm and good environment.

What do you thing about Qassim University?? how is there? any suggestions? Thanks

Hi leogear and welcome to Expat.com!

Why don't you start a new thread on the forum for better visibility?;)

Harmonie.

leogear wrote:

What do you thing about Qassim University?? how is there? any suggestions? Thanks

@ leogear Qassim University good one, there is also a Science College in Al-Zilfi, community colleges and women's colleges. for more information check this out>www.qu.edu.sa/:whistle:

Hi All
Looking for a fully furnished,serviced flat 1/2 bed room in a neat and clean locality.Please advice real estate agents, brokers,thanks.

I will move to Riyadh soon can someone  advise me where and how to find a fully furnished 1 bed room apartment. what will be the rent for such a flat in decent/western locality. Thanks

Hi Atulkitchlu,

You should have a look at the "Accommodation in Riyadh" guide. You will find lot of informations.

Please start a new topic on the Riyadh forum, if you have more questions. Thank you.