Close

Martial Arts in Riyadh

Well if you are interested to learn martial like karate or taekwondo there is a Filipino school called Elite International School which is situated in Olaya, you can go there.
Your most welcome

Well if you are interested to learn martial arts like taekwondo and karate there is a Filipino School called Elite International School in Olaya, You can go there

Well I think it is available at Body Master gym in Olaya where you can learn Boxing, Kickboxing and also Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

Try Getmuv app they have loud of activity

Hi - if your staying in Riyadh rightnow, you can join any health gym and there you can ask if you can include your martial arts training. or if you have a private place to get students, then you can just post it online. I'm also interested, please count me in.

There is a gym called invictus fighter which offers different kind of martial art training.
Also there is an app called Getmuv which provides different kind of marital art classes in different gyms.
Good luck

Hello, I am interested, could you please let me know.

Thanks
Wael

hi

we need a trainer of Martial arts for kids in compound, are you willing for that ?

waiting for your kind reply