Ladies meetup tomorrow

All ladies are welcome to join!

This is our first meetup and I'd like to invite you to join.  Any nationality is welcome to join.  We will meet on the third floor of Makalata (kingdom tower).  I may have spelled that wrong.  I have been here less than a week, please forgive me. 

We will discuss a good time to have future meetings, how often we would like to meet.  What we will do at our meetings.  I am open to new ideas.  Eventually I would like to plan day trips as I get better acclimated to my surroundings.

I know that we will definitely be setting up a book club meeting.

There is no fee, just bring your beautiful self.

Lori
[email protected]

I will give out my cell number at the meetings

*Mamlika :)

I'm not a lady, posting just for the heads-up: 'tomorrow' is such a short notice. I doubt this meeting can take place.

All the best anyways :)

Hi,

I have some people coming, I just wanted to repost to see if anyone else is interested.  The meetup is on...don't you worry!  LOL

Thank you for helping me with my spelling, I was way off.  Oh well its a good laugh.  Can't be too hard on myself. 

If people cannot make it to this one, maybe the next time!
Lori

Yeah right guys should stick with their office chairs n ladies ENJOYY -___-

I don't mean to offend, Girls need their girl time too! Besides we are in a culture where it is not the easiest to hang out with me.  Just trying to do what I can to make life more enjoyable while I am here.  No offence!!

llstreve wrote:

I don't mean to offend, Girls need their girl time too! Besides we are in a culture where it is not the easiest to hang out with me.  Just trying to do what I can to make life more enjoyable while I am here.  No offence!!

oh come onnnn ,,, atleast dont take it seriously .. i was just messing :D

How did the meetup go @llstreve?

I have always wished that people would get back and share with us their experiences of the meetups/get-together. Just asking :)

.____. no boys allowed! :(