Close

Looking to move to Mexico between Campeche & Sabancuy. Anyone there?

Well it is over one year later and we still don't have permits promised several years ago.
And you say you are using your real names.  Then why can i not get the real last name of Tony or Mikael.  Mikael won't even step up and talk to me i person.
You should not claim in your adds that your properties guarantee a 300% return.  there are many investors like me who have been told this for many more years.  And you sold to retired people and told them they can build.  And you are saying you have permission to build in "Black and White".  But i asked for that and you do not provide it.  All i am asking for is truth.
Again, real names. what is mike and tony's real name and why are they not listed on the companies.

cheers.

hello Alexiablue,
did you ever get that list of land owners in Sabancuy?
I began to survey my lots and found other fences and signs on them.
john

hello Alexiablue,
did you ever get that list of land owners in Sabancuy?
I began to survey my lots and found other fences and signs on them.
john

not sure of the all of the legalities but squatting is a very real way to gain ownership of land in Mexico.

Well another year goes by and now this email comes out (below..did you guys get this?) that was sent on Feb 13th. Days away??? it has been over a week with no word.
So does this mean they have to build a beach club first before we can get building permits? Or just more empty promises... five years later and still waiting... not sure how they sleep at night. probably nice and comfortable on all that money.

Buen día amigos, I wanted to share the plot plans of the beach club, we are at only days away to get the approval from SEMARNAT

( les comparto los planos finales del club de playa)
saludos cordiales,

Theyre all lies.  Stay away from this land. it is federally protected from building.  Plus all this gang selling it have promised for years.  they are out to get you.

I am curious to know where things have gone with this blog and this area.  Last message was from jbird123 and he didn't seem so happy back in February of this year.  I'd love to get an update.

Here is the last update I received., but take it with a grain of salt because we have been hearing it for years.......

After meeting all the state and federal authorities we have reached a significant advance. SEMARNAT (the defining authority), FONATUR (federal fund for tourism), SEDECO & PROCAMPECHE (the state secretary of commercial development), SECTUR (the state secretary of tourism) and the city hall of Carmen are all positive to our project, which includes at the moment a beach club, activity park, boutique hotel(s), commercial area. Our first submitted part is the beach club and it is underway. We had faced a delay because CONANP (the federal commission of protected areas) solicited some modifications, which our group is presenting them now. These modifications are minor and concern the beach club only. (all these modifications have been done)
Our efforts in favor of our new touristic coast has helped benefit also the local touristic entrepreneurs, who have given us strong and significant support.

At this moment the building permits will come approved by the end of august or the beginning of September

Expatriate health insurance in Mexico City

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Mexico City

Moving to Mexico

Find tips from professionals about moving to Mexico

Travel insurance in Mexico City

Enjoy stress-free travel to Mexico