Looking to rent an apartment for 1 month in Al-Jabriya

anyone know of a place?
a flatshare or room for rent with attached bathroom / AC is what we are looking for.
and it has to be walking distance from "champion Health club"

( Block 1A,Street 1,Building 189, Al Jabriya, Hawalli, Al 'Āşimah, Kuwait)

for 1 month from september 15-20th til October 15th.
for My wife and I (visiting relatives)

if anyone knows of a place please send me a pm or email at [email protected]

all help is much appreciated. finding it really hard to find a place near that location.

Hi qwertyko26, I invite you to post an advert in the adequate section, which is Housing in Kuwait.;)

Good Luck,
Harmonie.

already have to no avail, i just thought that by any chance i could get lucky by posting here, thanks though

no one will rent you an apartment for just one month. it is unfeasible economically speaking.

go for one of the furnished apartments in hawally; they're technically walking distance from champions gym, just a little longer walk.

edit: the only persons that rent apartments for a few months would be teachers (public sector) who are vacationing back home and want to make some money on the side. you however, are wanting an apartment at the same exact time that schools are back in session. yes, it is possible to rent a flat that is furnished for less than the amount that it costs when ur renting from someone for a finite period of time, which is most usually the summer months.

I see, kind of figured that, Managed to find 1 though about 5 minutes walk from the gym, but for 300kd for 1 month. Thanks for all the replies.