I'm so lonely in Ahsaa, Hufuf

This is my third year in this city so called Al Ahsaa.
i never worked abroad before but I have traveled to different countries for fun and also for studying.I was lucky to live and study in London in a school called Regent London School.I traveled to Scotland and visited Adenbra castle. i visited France more than once where i enjoyed the Lido and the shows there make you feel you are out of this world and more other countries. where ever i went i was so much excited. but now I'm here in Saudi Arabia it's all about working and trying to make money as others did some time ago.
but i came to discover that it is an old story that doesn't exist any more and you only work to make your living and if you want to save some money, that would be on the account of your health and nerves too. 
Nothing seems to go the right way for me but i'm struggling, i have joined a pretty good gym called Fitness Time, may be when I meet new people they bring about something different, otherwise this is going to be my third and last year in Saudi Arabia and perhaps as a teacher too.

Mr. Ezz wrote:

This is my third year in this city so called Al Ahsaa.
i never worked abroad before but I have traveled to different countries for fun and also for studying.I was lucky to live and study in London in a school called Regent London School.I traveled to Scotland and visited Adenbra castle. i visited France more than once where i enjoyed the Lido and the shows there make you feel you are out of this world and more other countries. where ever i went i was so much excited. but now I'm here in Saudi Arabia it's all about working and trying to make money as others did some time ago.
but i came to discover that it is an old story that doesn't exist any more and you only work to make your living and if you want to save some money, that would be on the account of your health and nerves too. 
Nothing seems to go the right way for me but i'm struggling, i have joined a pretty good gym called Fitness Time, may be when I meet new people they bring about something different, otherwise this is going to be my third and last year in Saudi Arabia and perhaps as a teacher too.

You are very right, In My opinion one should come to Saudi Arabia is only for Hajj and Umra.Because as u said saving money is not possible now as it was before due to high cost of living here. I m also in KSA for 3 years now and i m also thinking same as u to leave. I have also been to Europe and have post graduation from East London.

Life here is very hard and dry.In my Opinion one should not compromise for his health and happiness.