Best provinces to seek for employment in Canada

I'm new here...
I will really like suggestions on best provinces to seek for employment in Canada as a South African. My field of experience is Health and Safety, Client Services and Child Care, however, any opening in which I can improve my chances is fine.
Thanks.
Irene.

Hi Irene,

welcome to Expat.com! :)

I hope you will receive lots of suggestions soon.

You could have a look at these articles: Work in Canada.

you could also post an advert in the jobs in Canada section.

All the best,
Christine

hi irene, as i'm sure you've learned canada is a big country and each province has its unique strengths and economic development.

i would think you could secure a position in health & safety (as long as you possess the requisite qualifications and immigration papers) within many sectors

i've read more and more newcomers are choosing to relocate to saskatchewan and other prairie provinces for the combined economic strength and quality of life indexes.

it comes down to where you feel best (and where you find employment). northern canada is stunning and offers high paying jobs in mining; a viable option if you enjoy a less crowded environment.

the following link is to a gov of cda website that outlines the provinces: http://www.canada.gc.ca/othergov-autreg … v-eng.html

we live in a beautiful and wonderful country and need skilled newcomers so i do wish you well!

cheers,