Looking for any friends, male or female

Hi orbit Mithras r u mail or femail uncan email me ([email protected]

Hi i am living in IMPZ also and why not lets go ...

Where exactly in IMPZ do u stay bateekkha.i stay in one of the six tall buildings there. Precisely lagovista B..

one Lady says hi i am single and available and the men respond by talking her out Coffee !!!

wow Dubai will never change
keep up the good work boys ...

hi

Hello NeerajRC -> Could you please introduce yourself? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

hi, r u into sports like running, swimming, volley ball or pingpong,,,,,,,,,i want someone who is into fitness stuff............r u in for that??????? coz m non drinking and non smoking, so cant help with that, but yes, deep house and progressive house music in 360 can drive me nuts:) sports every day..............if u love to read books, we can exchange.......m back to emily bronte wuthering heights for a whiel now

furthermore, m a polyglot, u love languages????I do, a bit of french, russsian, italian, english:)))))))alot to do more.............if u havent done bungee jumping, skydiving, scuba diving, camping in musandam, do it now............next is to go for skiing in ski dubai, good slope, not same as that of Alps....oh yes, do try every kind of food, from burger at jones the grocer, to sushi at zuma, to steak at the meat Co, to frech at pascal tepper to pakistani at ravi, to germanat bo house, to italian at ila cafe de roma to arabic at arz lebanon, to iranian at sadaf, to russian at suvoroff or bolshoi, to belorussian at pushkin to swedish at ikea.....dont forget to try these all

ok, now music,,,,,,,,,,,,if u into deep house, its 360, mahiki different every day, but good salsa nights on tuesdays, if u need sometime by the sea, try nasimi, blue marlin ibiza, XL beach, if u liek buddha bar soft music, try budda bar, for salsa, toro toro, for best ladie snight with free sushi and munching stuff, its embassy, for trance, its sensation in crowne plaza, chi the lodge u will find five different rooms, armani have amazing saturdays and better to budoir on mondays:) dont forget cavalli amazing music and some circus stuff at Cirque du Soir.....for lounge u can try shimmers, rbat Russian Club    at Carlton Tower Hotel, Russian karaoke.

hi im male21 in dubai plz call me @ 00971555738445

Hello mubashar21 ----> Could you please tell us a little bit more about yourself?

Thanks
Karen  :)

Hi

I am Azeem from Dubai i want true & sincerer female friend.

I AM IS SIDONIE I SEARCH WORK

Hi Dear

how are you

if possible pls reply me at [email protected]

Hi What kind of work are you looking for? Please email to [email protected]

hello im masoud. im here for seeking  the companies that import type product from iran coz im a businessman. if you want wotk with me u can send email to me.
[email protected]

hello im masoud. im here for seeking  the companies that import type product from iran coz im a businessman. if you want wotk with me u can send email to me.
modiri_masoud[at]yahoo.com

can i be your friend i am hayat 0552206150

hai rohit, tis is bhagya from andhraprades, india.

u can chat with me bet 10am to 5pm
mail id: [email protected]

bye...........

hi newbee here looking for a friend also looking for a job here in abu dhabi. anyone can help? thanks

hi, i can to be friend with u.. but i canot provide for u any job
i can tell you do u can to do search market?

hi massoud thanks for responding. hoping to meet you soon. thanks you bro. regards

I am male 26 i am new in Dubai living in IMPZ contact me

hello nice too meet you. what is ur work in dubai?

i am new in dubai, arrived just 4 days ago. can we meet for hangout to see dubai together.

email : syed.saqib2010(at)gmail(dot)com

regards,
syed saqib

ya sure it would be pleasure for meet you.
my email address : syed.saqib2010(at)gmail(dot)com

stay in touch and stay blessed.

regards,
syed saqib

hello can we be friends ? syed saqib 27 male dubai !

can we be good friends dear ?
syed saqib 27 male dubai business bay !

email : syed.saqib2010(at)gmail(dot)com

Hi everybody , im Enzoo , currently staying in deira , nice to be here .

[Moderated: off topic]

Hi everybody, I wish if I could be with you..

i am looking for friend female  :)

hi Katie,

Hope you are having good time in Dubai and finding things easy.

If you have anytime this week let me know we can meet up and have coffee or go around.

Regards,

hello friends!

Cool dear i hope you will find good friends here.

Hi, I stay at Motorcity perhaps we could go have a cup of coffee together.

Hi Katie,
Are you still at Dubai?

You have one Ketie.

Hi everybody,

This is to inform you that this thread is old (2012) and that you may not receive responses from the initiator.

Thanks,

Priscilla

Thank you Pricilla